HomeTemplatesMasksCluster FramesScrapbooking

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Here We Go!

Ok so I took some time since the first post to get some things together and also to get this blog looking decent enough for my liking (perfectionist). I've made a few tags, a cluster frame, a template, a couple masks.. just to get some NEW things to post. But I've also went through older things I still had and updated them. All I can say is that is quite tedious lol. But at last I'm ready to do some postings.

The next thing I want to mention is that I'm a bit proud of how the blog looks, as simple as the lay out is for now. I ransacked a bunch of blogs that I used to follow since it has been so long since I was a serious tagger. I got a bunch of Gorgeous kits and updated some of my tubes too. One of the fabulous kits I nabbed is what I designed my blog around. It's called Darkness Sparkles Sampler at ♥Gothic Inspirations♥. I just love the colors!! I even made a new blinkie with this kit (over on the left) Go see them, they have an amazing creative team who make absolutely astounding kits!

Alright so I'll be posting some older things first and get them out of the way, then for some new stuff! yay!!



No comments:

Post a Comment